The building was constructed in 1895 as a 3-bay building with fine round-headed doors and windows. It was designed by the then Town Engineer Robert Gill (grandfather of Tomás Mac Giolla TD and former Lord Mayor of Dublin) It housed Nenagh public library until the early 1980’s and was the home of Nenagh Town Council until 2005. The building was refurbished to include a 194 seater theatre and studios spaces available for local community groups. It was re-opened as Nenagh Arts Centre in 2010.
Nenagh Arts Centre,
Phone: 067 34400